A Post By Darren Rowse
Long exposure photography is something that has the potential to create some amazing results. We’ve written on the topic numerous times (see links below) in our archives but to whet your appetite – here are some great long exposure images.
DISCOVER how to take these kinds of Long Exposure Images:
- 8 Tips for Long Exposure Photography
- Slow Shutter Shoot Out – 3 Slow Shutter Speed Techniques
- How to Shoot Light Trails
- A Beginners Guide to Capturing Motion in Your Photography
- How to Capture Motion Blur in Photography
Darren Rowse is the editor and founder of Digital Photography School and SnapnDeals. He lives in Melbourne Australia and is also the editor of the ProBlogger Blog Tips. Follow him on Instagram, on Twitter at @digitalPS or on Google+.